We Can Transport Your Goods Across the Country
Yamko has the capacity through our asset-based fleet and our non-asset based network to meet your requirements across the United States. Our fleet go anywhere within the United States and can cater to almost any truckload shipping request.
All of our drivers have experience in shipping dry and temperature controlled goods including; health & beauty, candy, paper, chemicals, paper, all steel products, and fresh and frozen goods. While primarily a freight truckload drayage carrier, we do try and assist our truckload customers should they have any needs outside the Southern California area using our brokerage network.
Reasons why Carriers work with Yamko
- Thousands of shipments per week
- Loads for most equipment types, including reefers, vans and flatbeds.
- Truckload matching system that finds backhauls, reloads and cuts down on deadhead miles.
- Web portal for finding freight, monitoring payment and posting empty trucks.
- Long-haul and regional shipments to anywhere in the United States
- In-house night dispatch team that guarantees drivers live help at any hour, everyday.
- Flexible & Fast payment options.
Our Promise to Carriers and Independent Owner Operators
We at Yamko pledge to provide our drivers, carriers, and dispatchers with honest, proactive communication and to treat them with integrity, respect and professionalism.
We firmly believe that carriers are the lifeblood of our business. Without the hard work and dedication of our partners we could not deliver on our promise of providing our customers with high-quality, dependable, competative transportation services.
We are currently in need of North-South Canada to Mexico refer carriers. To begin hauling for Yamko Logistics, please contact us today.